02 April, 2014

If time is perceived as money...

If time is perceived as money, will we still look at things in the same way?

Recently, Chenlee showed me a video of a famous designer who perceive every sec as money. If everyday you are given $86,400 in your bank account and the money will wipe out every single day, how would you spend the money purposefully without wasting every single cent?

It sets me thinking that I would want to use my time purposefully. Time is indeed precious. I would rather spend time doing things that I enjoy, things that I love to do, things that I am good at. I am blessed to be able to do things that I enjoy: Designing work, things that I love to do: Arts and things that I am good at: Craft work

I will continue to hone my skills and build a name for myself. This is what I hope to achieve. I value the projects that are given to me. I will focus and do it well. This is the promise I give to myself.

I just calculate if I live up to 80 years old, with my current age, I have only left 44 years, minus Sleeping time (14 years) & Ad hoc things, Travel (14 years). I only left with 16 years or even lesser time to do things that I want to achieve. Hence, this 16 years are crucial and precious to me. I need to use the time wisely and effectively.

No comments: