11 November, 2014

100 grateful things, Day 2

Today is second day I will share about gratefulness towards my family:
For Dad
1. I am grateful for my dad efforts in raising me up.
2. I am grateful my dad is a responsible man.
3. I am grateful to my dad for his kind words.
4. I am grateful to my dad for waking me up in the middle of the night, just to pee to prevent me from wetting the bed.
5. I am grateful that my dad carried me when I was very young age.
6. I am grateful that my dad helps me with my homework during primary and secondary days.
7. I am grateful my dad fork out expensive tuition school fees just to ensure I passed my English exams.
8. I am grateful my dad loves our family whole-heartedly.
9. I am grateful my dad helped me with my school work when I didn't know how to do it.
10. I am grateful my dad gives me words of encouragement when I was feeling down.
11. I am grateful my dad cares for me even though he doesn't say it.
12. I am grateful my dad cracks silly jokes to make us laugh.
13. I am grateful my dad is loving.
14. I am grateful my dad provides all my needs.
15. I am grateful we are able to do things together. e.g. Dad and I painted a lamp cover together.
16. I am grateful my dad respect my decisions.
17. I am grateful my dad listens to how I feel.
18. I am grateful my dad did little things for me in his own ways.
19. I am grateful my dad is like a superhero in my heart.
20. I am grateful my dad plays board games with me once.
21. I am grateful my dad is not busy and spend quality time with me.
22. I am grateful my dad concerns about my life.
23. I am grateful my dad helps me whenever I need him.
24. I am grateful my dad is able to live with me till his ripe full age.
25. I am grateful my dad is wise in analysing things.
26. I am grateful my dad gives me his feedback for me to consider.
27. I am grateful my dad is courageous.
28. I am grateful my dad helps people whenever he can.
29. I am grateful my dad console me and gives me light of wisdom.
30. I am grateful I am more open in sharing my thoughts and feelings with him.
31. I am grateful put himself in my shoes to understand me better.
32. I am grateful despite of my mistakes, he still forgives and loves me unconditionally.
33. I am grateful he is my dad.

For Mum
34. I am grateful to my mum for her to take care of me since 9 months of birth.
35. I am grateful I didn't give her much pain when she delivers me.
36. I am grateful she took care of my needs.
37. I am grateful she is a loving mother.
38. I am grateful I learned to appreciate her better now.
39. I am grateful she nags at me as it is for my own good.
40. I am grateful I learned to listen to her advices and decide if it's useful for me.
41. I am grateful for her home cook meals as she cooks from her heart.
42. I am grateful she cares a lot for me.
43. I am grateful she loves me through her actions.
44. I am grateful she prepares breakfast for me almost every single day.
45. I am grateful she hugs me more often than in the past.
46. I am grateful she loves me unconditionally.
47. I am grateful she cooked my favourite food often: fried rice.
48. I am grateful I am able to have meals with her.
49. I am grateful she chats with me when I am home.
50. I am grateful she is more willing to impart her cooking skills to me.
51. I am grateful when I hold her hands crossing the road, just like she holds my hands when I was young.
52. I am grateful she consoled me when I am down.
53. I am grateful she loves me for who I am.
54. I am grateful she accepts my flaws.
55. I am grateful I am able to cheer her up when she's down or she needs attention.
56. I am grateful I learned to be more sensitive towards her needs.
57. I am grateful to receive her light of wisdom.
58. I am grateful I looked after her during the trip at Guangzhou in 2014.
59. I am grateful she looks after me when I had my chicken pox and cooked steam pork platter, sour vegetables and rice as these are the only food I can eat.
60. I am grateful I am able to share my ups and downs with her.
61. I am grateful I have more patience with her nowadays.
62. I am grateful to see more of her virtue than her shortcomings.
63. I am grateful she chose to quit her job just to look after me when I was a baby.
64. I am grateful she prays daily for the wellbeing of our family.
65. I am grateful she is a warm and friendly person, even my friends like to chat with her.
66. I am grateful I am more open to her.
67. I am grateful she is my Mum.

For My Sis
68. I am grateful for my sister is a loving person.
69. I am grateful she sometimes nags at me because she cares for me.
70. I am grateful I am her right hand "chef" when she cooks meal for our family.
71. I am grateful she loves our family a lot.
72. I am grateful she taught me a lot of things.
73. I am grateful she spends quality time with me.
74. I am grateful she hugs me every now and then.
75. I am grateful I can share all my thoughts and feelings with her.
76. I am grateful she is open.
77. I am grateful she taught me how to love myself more.
78. I am grateful she held my hand when I was young.
79. I am grateful we did many things together.
80. I am grateful we did wall climbing, she's as agile as a monkey.
81. I am grateful she shares her learning with me.
82. I am grateful she is a fun person to be with.
83. I am grateful she accepts me for who I am.
84. I am grateful she encourages me a lot.
85. I am grateful she helps me to go through my life challenges.
86. I am grateful she supports me whenever I need her.
87. I am grateful she gives me useful advices.
88. I am grateful we share our things with each other.
89. I am grateful she is creative, enhance our living.
90. I am grateful she treats me good food.
91. I am grateful she is generous.
92. I am grateful she is kind.
93. I am grateful she is wise.
94. I am grateful she enjoys being with nature and we spend outdoor trekking often.
95. I am grateful she is organised and impart some tips with me.
96. I am grateful she lives her life simple and I feel she is grounded.
97. I am grateful she is calm and peaceful most of the time.
98. I am grateful she keeps all handmade things I made for her.
99. I am grateful she is with me for my important milestones.
100. I am grateful she is my sister.

No comments: