14 November, 2014

100 grateful things, Day 3

Today is third day, I will share about gratefulness towards my close friends:
For Siew
1. I am grateful to know Siew since primary 2.
2. I am grateful we chat long hours on the phone whenever during school holidays.
3. I am grateful we have different personality and we complement each other.
4. I am grateful she is my play mate since young.
5. I am grateful we know each other for the past 28 years and many more years to come.
6. I am grateful I feel comfortable with her.
7. I am grateful she gives me her insights so that I can see the options better.
8. I am grateful she shares with me her learning and we learn from each other.
9. I am grateful we did many things together.
10. I am grateful we travel to many countries together.
11. I am grateful she told me some of silly jokes, which never fails to make me laugh.
12. I am grateful because once I start laughing at some of her still jokes, I can't stop laughing.
13. I am grateful she is cheerful friend.
14. I am grateful she clears my doubts and uncertainty, shows me light.
15. I am grateful she is dependable.
16. I am grateful we share many great moments together.
17. I am grateful we never missed any of our great life events.
18. I am grateful she is always looking for something new and always keep me entertained hehe :)
19. I am grateful she invites me to her house to spend some quiet moment together. 20. I am grateful we somehow have endless of topics to talk about.
21. I am grateful she cooks well and she taught me how to cook a simple meal at her house.
22. I am grateful she is creative in cooking.
23. I am grateful we did jogging or other exercises whenever we are free.
24. I am grateful we used to do photography sessions together.
25. I am grateful she pulls me through ups and downs.
26. I am grateful her joy affect me to be joyful as well.
27. I am grateful sometimes she is peaceful and grounded.
28. I am grateful most of the time, she is fun loving.
29. I am grateful she encourages me a lot.
30. I am grateful we did shape run 5km for 2 years consecutively.
31. I am grateful we had our birthdays, xmas party all together.
32. I am grateful she is thoughtful, caring in her own ways.
33. I am grateful she is a sister to me.

For Shiyan
34. I am grateful we know each other since Primary 2.
35. I am grateful we support one another.
36. I am grateful she is loyal.
37. I am grateful she is kind.
38. I am grateful she helped me when I had depression.
39. I am grateful she gave me words of encouragement. She said,"If you did nothing wrong, there is no fear." This encouragement gives me strength to carry on.
40. I am grateful she cares, even though she pretends she didn't.
41. I am grateful I feel comfortable and safe whenever I am with her.
42. I am grateful she shares with me her life skills.
43. I am grateful she is wise in her own ways.
44. I am grateful we are bonded although we hardly meet.
45. I am grateful she protects me when I was young.
46. I am grateful I am able to help her when she needs me.
47. I am grateful we still managed keep in contact after so many years.
48. I am grateful we get to meet once a while despite her heavy workload.
49. I am grateful I can be her listening ear when she needs.
50. I am grateful I saw her character transformation when she learns to be wiser.
51. I am grateful she is a good person.
52. I am grateful she is a calmer person.
53. I am grateful she forgives easily.
54. I am grateful she is doing her best for her family needs.
55. I am grateful she manages her money better.
56. I am grateful she trusts her friends unconditionally.
57. I am grateful she immediately finds the best dentist for me when I told her I broke my tooth.
58. I am grateful she let me knows when I do it wrongly, and correct me immediately.
59. I am grateful we poke fun of each other once awhile as we know we will just laugh it off.
60. I am grateful as we grow, we know each other better.
61. I am grateful I feel strength of righteous in her.
62. I am grateful I see goodness in her, despite she can't see it herself.
63. I am grateful she is happier compared in the past.
64. I am grateful she is the kind of friends who remains true no matter what happens.
65. I am grateful she may appear indifferent but she is warm at heart.
66. i am grateful I share with her dharma when she faces challenges in her life.
67. I am grateful to have her as my friend as well as a sister.

For Felicia
68. i am grateful Siew introduce me to her.
69. i am grateful she is kind and warm person.
70. I am grateful we celebrate festive and birthday events together.
71. I am grateful she is lovable when she is with us.
72. I am grateful Siew, Evon and I are her sisters for her wedding.
73. I am grateful we had many laughing moments.
74. I am grateful she can be young at heart when she wants to.
75. I am grateful she and WH invite us to their warm and cosy home.
76. I am grateful we played board games together.
77. I am grateful to know her as a friend.

For Evon
78. I am grateful to know her through Siew as well.
79. I am grateful we celebrate festive and birthday events together.
80. I am grateful we had laughing moments.
81. I am grateful we played board games together.
82. I am grateful to know her better every time we meet.

For Pey Yng
83. I am grateful to know her in this lifetime.
84. I am grateful we are born in the same year, same month, same day.
85. I am grateful our personality is quite similar.
86. I am grateful I am able to share Dharma with her so that she can overcome her adversity in life.
87. I am grateful we are easily connected.
88. I am grateful we meet once awhile to catch up on our daily lives.
89. I am grateful she is also another dependable friend.
90. I am grateful to share my learning on heart sutra with her.
91. I am grateful to introduce Fo Guang Shan to her and she brings her son to waterdrop teahouse whenever school holidays.
92. I am grateful she started to do volunteer work at bright hill temple during her free time. This brings her higher sense of self worth and she is happier.
93. I am grateful to share my joy with her.
94. I am grateful to be open with her.
95. I am grateful she reconnected back to Buddhism.
96. I am grateful she is diligent in her practise and she motivates me to be better.
97. I am grateful she finds joy in baking.
98. I am grateful she is willingly to adapt changes and doing her best for her family.
99. I am grateful we share our learning with each other.
100. I am grateful everything happens for a reason.

No comments: