10 November, 2014

Gardener of Life

As the last day of Mee Toh School has ended on 8 Nov, volunteer whole year to serve others. Finally have my own time for myself.

I have given myself 2 treats: one for the body and one for the mind. 1) Free zumba class in the bishan park in the morning. Joined back the class as it's only fortnightly and also healthy to keep my body fit.

2) Free art space at Arts Social Haus (ASH). It's a newly setup space in July where art hobbyist can rent the space for $10 for half a day. I got it for free as my friend told me there's such a place.

The experience is good. I managed do some sketches and to paint an acrylic painting in 4 hours.



This piece of artwork is Gardener of Life 《 生 命 园 丁 》 Hope to shed some light into the children mind and heart. Although the details are not there but I am still pleased with this work. It brings out the essence of gardener of life.

No comments: