19 November, 2014

100 grateful things, Day 7

Today is seventh day I will share about gratefulness about random things in my life:

1. I am grateful to make an effort to create meanings in my life.
2. I am grateful people appreciate and value in what I do.
3. I am grateful to have a fulfilling life by being appreciative of how I responded to life.
4. I am grateful that I have changed my mindset tremendously. From someone who complains about life to someone who appreciate and be thankful for who I am.
5. I am grateful I allow myself to change my mindset. Since nothing is permanent, I choose to let go unnecessary unhappiness.
6. I am grateful happiness is here and now.
7. I am grateful there are countless of people I need to thank. I will tell them personally. It is the right thing to do.
8. I am grateful I need to forgive myself as due to my own ignorance and move on in my life.
9. I am grateful Ahjah Brahm share that even when we make mistakes, 30% of our life, it is still worth it as we have 70% of our life is blissful.
10. I am grateful mistakes are just learning lessons, ie if we didn't fall, how did we know the feeling of falling? Once we have fallen, the only way, is to get up.
11. I am grateful it is better to make mistakes when young then when we are old.
12. I am grateful I go through mistakes and make myself a better person.
13. I am grateful I am a positive person generally.
14. I am grateful I am able to see different perspectives to solve my own problem.
15. I am grateful I bring joy to my family and friends.
16. I am grateful I give them a shoulder to lie on.
17. I am grateful I am dependable.
18. I am grateful friends come to me to share their woes and I am able to advise them.
19. I am grateful there is nothing more important than family and friends.
20. I am grateful to my parents who put my sister and I before them.
21. I am grateful I think for my parents now. I put myself in their shoes.
22. I am grateful to realise joy comes within.
23. I am grateful to those who set challenges for me, they hope to see a better me.
24. I am grateful I am no longer feel upset to those who have hurt me. They must have hurt badly themselves.
25. I am grateful to realise that life is like a mirror, whatever I do, it reflects.
26. I am grateful sometimes I am touched by my own words and encouragements.
27. I am grateful my clients pay me promptly.
28. I am grateful I create business opportunities for myself.
29. I am grateful to realise skillful means need time to master.
30. I am grateful to realise not all fast speed will bring fruits, patience is the key to success.
31. I am grateful to realise that people who reject, just mean that they are not ready.
32. I am grateful to realise let nature takes its course.
33. I am grateful I start to cultivate patience.
34. I am grateful to move in my own comfortable speed.
35. I am grateful to appreciate balance.
36. I am grateful when I am too fast, learn to slow down.
37. I am grateful when I am too slow, learn to speed up.
38. I am grateful there is no right or wrong, just move with the flow.
39. I am grateful to listen more to myself and my body.
40. I am grateful that my right kind of teachers appear, when I am ready to listen and learn.
41. I am grateful that my quality of life is slowly appearing and I need to be patient for it to unfold.
42. I am grateful to realise that money is an energy. Learn to appreciate money.
43. I am grateful that my money is kind as my money are often use to help people.
44. I am grateful to put my money into good use.
45. I am grateful to start educate myself to use my money wisely.
46. I am grateful to find back my self worth.
47. I am grateful to have the opportunities to learn art histories. They are very rich in creating meaningful and timeless work.
48. I am grateful to paint "Abundance" and hope it will be timeless piece of work as well.
49. I am grateful to realise that too many desires will lead to nowhere.
50. I am grateful I am enough.
51. I am grateful Dr. Lee Leing, with her skillful means, she helped me to save my broken tooth. She is professional and caring towards her patients.
52. I am grateful to feel relax whenever I meditate, do yoga or balancing postures.
53. I am grateful I am answerable for my own actions.
54. I am grateful to realise that any skills can be learn when I put my heart in it.
55. I am grateful to have this strong belief, "there is a will, there is a way."
56. I am grateful to realise that avoid an issue, it will never solve the problem. Only to face it bravely, that is where wisdom comes in.
57. I am grateful when I go through my life photos, there are lots of happy moments which I am thankful about.
58. I am grateful to preserver things I truly care.
59. I am grateful to realise that life is never perfect. Accept things that I can't change and change things that are within my ability.
60. I am grateful to store memories that matters to me.
61. I am grateful I try my best to treat everyone equally.
62. I am grateful to attend Ven. Hui Feng Workshop, he lets us to share our thoughts and views. He correct us when we have our wrong views.
63. I am grateful I am constantly attending dharma classes to deepen my understanding about buddhism.
64. I am grateful although I am 2 days late to complete this gratefulness activity, I am able to be more mindful about people around me.
65. I am grateful to find purpose in this gratefulness activity, to realise how many things I have taken for granted, learned to cherish them now.
66. i am grateful to share useful, helpful or interesting information to friends in facebook.
67. I am grateful to improve my own quality of life.
68. i am grateful to let go of my old romance relationships, which no longer serve me.
69. i am grateful to welcome new relationship and friendship into my life.
70. I am grateful to realise the purpose of our life is not just to reach our destination but to appreciate every bit of our life.
71. I am grateful to count my blessings.
72. I am grateful to find my own happiness.
73. I am grateful happiness is within me.
74. I am grateful to realise that my business is more than just business but true lasting friendship which I want to build.
75. I am grateful support is given to me as long as I ask.
76. I am grateful to focus what is important to me and let go what isn't.
77. I am grateful every single breath is important.
78. I am grateful to be able to work in fun loving environment.
79. I am grateful I did all the best I can for my clients.
80. I am grateful I am able to share my things with people.
81. I am grateful I have warmth at heart.
82. I am grateful I see the value in myself once again.
83. I am grateful I did my best to make a difference.
84. I am grateful I made small changes to my life, improves the quality of my life.
85. I am grateful I able to connect with people much better.
86. I am grateful I am able to heal myself.
87. I am grateful I have sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste, these 5 senses allow me to appreciate life better.
88. I am grateful I can use my creativity to help people around me.
89. I am grateful to share my learning with people I care about.
90. I am grateful Angie, Raymond and Teresa always treat me food and I am appreciative.
91. I am grateful I able to see the truths in the Dharma.
92. I am grateful to learn the Dharma from the venerables. They are very mindful and sincere in the teachings.
93. I am grateful to follow the right teachers.
94. I am grateful things are changing for the better.
95. I am grateful Elaine help me in some of the graphics works.
96. I am grateful to know lots of kind hearted people.
97. I am grateful to learn from my mistakes and not to repeat them again.
98. I am grateful for my experiences in this earth. Be it good or bad. I learn to appreciate. Good experiences to be much more easily accepted than bad experiences. However, bad experiences make us grow wiser and more compassionate.
99. I am grateful to widen my perspectives and embrace the experiences and learning.
100. I am grateful to take up this gratefulness activity and it allows to give thanks to the people around me.

No comments: