16 November, 2014

100 grateful things, Day 5

Today is fifth day I will share about gratefulness towards my livelihood:

1. I am grateful to be a creative designer.
2. I am grateful to use my talent for the right place.
3. I am grateful to give myself opportunities to learn and grow.
4. I am grateful to share my career story with my friends.
5. I am grateful to able to find joy in drawing.
6. I am grateful to see my profession valuable.
7. I am grateful to setup my company RW Design Creations in 3 March 2013.
8. I am grateful to be able to value-add my clients.
9. I am grateful to wake up each day feeling great about my business.
10. I am grateful to build networks with like-minded business owners.
11. I am grateful to find inspiration when I work.
12. I am grateful to continue to work towards my dreams and vision.
13. I am grateful to be happier after working for myself.
14. I am grateful to find joy when I designed for my clients.
15. I am grateful to be appreciated by my clients.
16. I am grateful to be able to earn my living through my business.
17. I am grateful to learn about business management.
18. I am grateful to learn about pitching sales.
19. I am grateful to market my creative work through inside out.
20. I am grateful to be able to see through all my work completion.
21. I am grateful to understand the needs of my clients and give workable solution for them.
22. I am grateful to spend time to hone my design skills to mastery.
23. I am grateful to create meaningful works for other businesses.
24. I am grateful to remind myself constantly benefit people through my designs.
25. I am grateful to have the resources around me
26. I am grateful to hone my presentation skills every friday.
27. I am grateful my business gives a meaningful reason to be motivated.
28. I am grateful my business model is easy to operate and manage.
29. I am grateful my business is operated from my heart. 30. I am grateful I having fun when working.
31. I am grateful I love the moment of exploration.
32. I am grateful to find time to read to update myself with the latest technology.
33. I am grateful I constantly keep up with times.
For people who have helped me
34. I am grateful to Hwee Ling for hired me as a web designer. That was my first job.
35. I am grateful to Hwee Ling that he gave me a pay raise of $700 after working for a year.
36. I am grateful to have the opportunity to work in a printing firm, AXXA and Print, as web and graphics designer. This helps me to build my foundation about print production.
37. I am grateful to Mary Huang, who still continues to give me ad hoc digital project.
38. I am grateful to be hired in Informatics Singapore mulitmedia designer. That's where I learned about people skills.
39. I am grateful to Lynette, who nominates me as excellent service award staff in 2005.
40. I am grateful to Yinna Too, who interviewed me and hired as graphics designer in Singapore Electronics. She saw my ability to see the needs of my clients.
41. I am grateful to Geraldin Chay, she is my nicest boss I ever work with.
42. I am grateful to my teachers at RMIT-SIM, they gave me tools and insight to create meaningful works.
43. I am grateful to have the opportunities to visit Melbourne, I saw how the design agency functions, it is really cool. It gives me hope to build my business and become a successful creative agency.
44. I am grateful to work at Saatchi & Saatchi, the talented group of creatives people.
45. I am grateful to Angie, she interviewed me and hired me less than a week.
46. I am grateful to Mosses, he gave me the opportunities and see the talent in me.
47. I am grateful to learn the good habits from the agency and see the importance of each function of the company. Account, Marketing, Sales, Creative, Production. Each function is important for the company to run smoothly.
48. I am grateful to be able to keep in touch SP teachers, Wendy and Elynn. They are humbled, inspiring teachers.
49. I am grateful to attract talented people around me.
Since I started my business 50. I am grateful to Alvin, who is my developer for government projects. He as my first freelance client.
51. I am grateful to Clara Yeo, she gives me the first graphics project.
52. I am grateful to Angie Lai, who provide a conducive working environment.
53. I am grateful to Stephen, who is my web developer for small projects.
54. I am grateful to Stephen who introduce me to BNI.
55. I am grateful to Samuel, who referred businesses to me.
56. I am grateful to Edward, who introduce me to Brian and Meng Choo, they are very kind couple.
57. I am grateful to Andrew, who gives me some of the graphics projects.
58. I am grateful to Benjamin, who gives me graphics and web projects.
59. I am grateful to Sally, she gives me continuous design projects once she builds trust with me.
60. I am grateful to Dennis, he gives me edm projects for his events.
61. I am grateful to Jaffar, he gives me countless of design projects.
62. I am grateful to my clients give me honest feedback so that I can build manage my business better.
63. I am grateful to Winnie, Leroy, Darren, Sally, Sisi, Ziq and Tommy for giving me opportunities to design logos for their companies.
64. I am grateful to design BB Logo, Business Buddy is a business group where we support and build business together. I saw endless of growth and business opportunities come from this group.
65. I am grateful to align my belief into my business model. It is to create a difference in people lives.
66. i am grateful to realise that I need to operate from inside out.
67. I am grateful to align the purpose of RW Design Creations, with how to build this business and artworks that I design.
68. i am grateful to wake up each day to feel blessed that I have this business.
69. i am grateful this business helps me to clear my debts twice and creates wealth for me.
70. I am grateful for the revenue that comes into my business.
71. I am grateful value each dollar.
72. I am grateful I have endless of projects coming in.
73. I am grateful friends are willing to help me.
74. I am grateful I am able to support my business friends in return.
75. I am grateful to realise that my inner world creates my outer world.
76. I am grateful that I am working on my inner world.
77. I am grateful RW Design Creations is more that just a design agency, it is lively, caring and creative agency.
78. I am grateful to people around me, they matter to me.
79. I am grateful people are connected with me better.
80. I am grateful my interpersonal skills improve.
81. I am grateful to learn to express myself better.
82. I am grateful I am able to take up more challenges.
83. I am grateful to value each person who are willing to connect with me.
84. I am grateful to value each person time and effort.
85. I am grateful to value genuine and sincerity from each person.
86. I am grateful to Joewin and Herliana helps me to sell my services to her business friends.
87. I am grateful to Sisi is understanding and sell my services to her business partner.
88. I am grateful to Jeffrey and Angie coached me, Cindy Leong guides me to make better presentation.
89. I am grateful to bb friends like my designs esp. logo designs.
90. I am grateful to be able to create designs in graphics, digital, mobile apps and logo branding for companies.
91. I am grateful to my resources that are given to me.
92. I am grateful to be able to see business opportunities everywhere.
93. I am grateful to network and be connected with like-minded people.
94. I am grateful to get faith and trust from people easily.
95. I am grateful to see my self worth through my business.
96. I am grateful to give people convenience.
97. I am grateful to give people respect.
98. I am grateful to give people warmth and concern.
99. I am grateful to give people joy.
100. I am grateful to continue to grow and expand my business.

No comments: