27 March, 2008

Genting Trip

It is an inspiring Genting trip for me at this time round. Took quite a few nice food photography shot. Rethink how to make food more appealing and mouth watering. I'm quite grateful that my family were quite patience with me when their stomach were growling like mad.

There were quite a few changes in Genting. First World has expanded to one more towers and Chin Swee Cave Temple has completed the 2nd stage of development. Last time I can't understand why first world has such a ugly painting on the hotel. Now I know why. That is because they are using "first world" logo as the theme. However, I still think that it is very unsightly. Perhaps the negative impact creates a positive outcome because it has become a "colorful" landmark that no one can forget it.

This is 2nd time I went to Chin Swee Cave Temple. What catches my attention is this statue. Genting Group founder Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Lim Goh Tong. I like the wording craved on the rock. It says "God gives us thinking, speaking and action abilities, if we can apply these capabilities into good use, nothing is impossible." True enough, he has proven himself that he has done it.

He was born in 1918 and passed away last year in 2007. He was a great man who creates his own legacy. "There is a Chinese saying "胆大心细" it means that to be BOLD and MEDICULOUS. Once a decision is made with a sound reasoning, the rest is hard work, determination and perseverance is seen through till the fruitful success." A person with so much passion in life has become someone different from the rest.

Photobucket

For more images, pls click here.

No comments: