14 March, 2008

Searching for Partner Ad

Position available - Mr Chow’s Girlfriend

Job Description
She must be faithful, loyal & understanding Girl next door, must not be taller than him.

Key Responsibilities:
  • Responsible for balance of life for this BGR, Boy-Girl-Relationship
  • Independent and able to take care of herself.
  • Confident & understanding of my work.
  • Able to lend me her ears when I need 1 pair to listen.
  • Identifies who is Mark Chow, What type of Person is him? Develops and communicates with him.
  • Must NOT be materialistic and able to double as a Financial Controller
    (As I am a big Spender)
  • Aninmal Lover, must not smoke.

    Education Requirements:
    You MUST Not be a BIMBO, Slut, Bitch or related field. = Meaning; If you put Expected Salary; YES. Then its ok. Also; Just give me a credit card. You may apply at : join@sugardaddy.money.sg

    Critical Skills and Experience:
  • Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Relationship.
    (State reason for Breaking up).
  • Advanced skills in market analysis
    (Which Market have the best food and cheapest?),
    pricing strategy and negotiation (at wet market)
  • Knowledge of basic need of a relationship, attention, sharing, caring.
  • Supportive and attentive and who will help him develop his self-confidence.
  • Easygoing and relaxed, happy to be going with the flow.
  • Proficiency in housekeeping

    Successful candidate will be love!

    More Information on Mr Chow;
    Natural generosity, bigheartedness, and good humor wins many friends. Have an inner joy and buoyancy which enables me to encourage and bring hope to others. Seem to attract more than your share of the good things in life. Comfort and ease come naturally to you.

    A very social creature & especially enjoy being with creative, playful, spontaneous people. Theatre, dance, music, and other expressive arts have a strong appeal for.

    Interested candidate can leave him a msg at http://lifestyle.ns40.sg/blog/index.php/mark

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    How interesting to meet young entrepreneur chap like Mr Chow. Successful as he is now today owing an international model agency.

    I fit all the above citerias that he mention. However, he is unable to attract me with his flamboyant career. Simply because the way he talks seems to be blowing his own trumplet. You can say he is full of "charm" if you like to hear praises.

    "Get someone who is not a model, she will feel inferior. Get someone as a model, she also feel insecure!" quoted by Mr Chow.

    Reason being his working partners are all models. How could a woman find a sense of security in him when beautiful women are sticking around with him all the time!

    His future girfriend either must be generous enough to accept his career or doesn't love him at all.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I wrote him my 2 cents worth of comments in his blog:

    Dear Mr Chow,
    I just happened to pop by your site. I hope below comments will not be too difficult for you to digest.

    I couldn't help myself for not replying this "searching for girlfriend" ad. I have been going through the criterias that you mentioned in this ad. Basically, you need a good woman. Yes, I fit the bill totally. However, I will not apply for this position.

    Have you ever wonder why you are unable to find your "Dream Girl" for all these while? Perhaps in your heart, you have already found the answer to your own question.

    "Get one who is not a model, She feel inferior. Get one as a model, she also feel insecure!"

    Based on the above remarks, I have written you off already. You may be wondering that why am I judging you this way. But I'm not judging at all because I do not know you at all. I write this because I feel that you are unrealistic in searching for your life partner.

    If a woman cannot find a sense of security in him, how is she able to stick with him for the better or the worse? Most likely, she will run away with your money with another man. I'm not referring about your exciting career; I'm talking about your love commitment. If you are looking for fun in a relationship only, I think every girl fits your bill. If you are finding true love, it takes a lot of your time, effort and commitment to love and cherish her in your lifetime.

    Ask yourself, are you willing and be able to do that?
  • No comments: