21 April, 2008

Full of himself

I really can't helped by bloggin this new working colleague of mine. He likes to be in the world of his own and he likes to brag. He starts to eat with us because he doesnt have lunch kakis to eat with him. We started to call him "自言自语" Because he always likes to talk and none of us is willing to listen to him.

Then one day, one of my colleagues cannot take it anymore, decided to give him a new name "郑秀文". Because 郑秀文 has a song that called 炫耀 and we feel that it really fits him. This person likes to jump into conclusion, likes to boast and the worse of all, he gives people an insincere feeling. Moreover, he thinks that he is suave and he loves his smile, can kill all the women with his "friendliness".

One day, he asked me why my colleague treat him so cold. I told him perhaps he has offended her unknowingly? I told him not to be so aggressive and so MCP when he talks. He thinks for a sec and say he doesn't think so. Alright, he just doesn't get the hint.

Normally I don't jump into conclusion about others, perhaps we could have been misunderstood him in one way or another. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. But today, I really cannot take it anymore. I realised that he has told one of my colleagues that he feels that almost all women, including me, in the company likes him... Oh Gosh... What a big egoistic he has... My hair stands when I heard it and I can draw 3 lines down my forehead. What makes him thinks that I like such a guy??? I chat with him quite frequently but that doesn’t mean I like him lor... Pls lah... Here comes his "自言自语" attitude again...

Having confidence about oneself is important. But over confidence and putting people down by his own opinions and thoughts, I think not many people can and willing to accept that. But perhaps he should reflect on the way he treat the people around him. Sometimes what he thinks may not be what it really seems to be...

Mr "自言自语" Please wake up from your idea... You have sleep long enough...

No comments: