16 April, 2008

Worried...

Last night, my mum told me my uncle hit a lady cyclist on a bike as he turned out from his house. She flew out of the bike when she was being hit. Because it's night time and the place is quite dark, he couldn't see that cyclist. He quickly sent her to hospital immediately. I wasn't sure how bad is her injury. But my uncle's window screen is cracked, i believed should be quite serious.

This morning, my colleague told me that they met a car accident last night, a crazy driver rammed his lorry into my colleague's car when the light just turned green. The driver still accused that my colleague for not driving off her car. Whatever it is, what done has been done. The doctor said that the worse senario is her neck is fractured. Everyone is still in the shocking state.

After I hearing these two accidents, my heart saddens. I missed a step while walking down the stairs this morning. My ankle hurts but compare to the pain these two ladies going through, I think mine is really nothing. I really, really hope these two ladies injuries are not as bad as they seemed to be.

Life is so unpredictable and human life is so fragile. We really got to cherish our love ones whole heartedly.

No comments: