20 April, 2008

Happy birthday, mum!

Yesterday was my mum birthday, we secretly bought her a bouquet of flowers and we bought her for dinner. It's quite a normal dinner however, when i looked at her face. I suddenly realised that she has aged a lot. I have been busy with my own stuffs, photography, friends and work. Didn't really spend much time with her. A guilt has plucked my conscious.

So I asked her what has she been doing at home? She told me about the korean drama that she has been chasing “传说七公主” Telling me about the 4 daughters in the story and the problems they faced in their marriage life. She also tells me there is a funny grandma always bicker with her own daughter and she who always dances and sings “转呀,转呀,转呀,在的时候要对我好。。。”I think that drama should be quite hilarious....

She said my dad almost wanted to book an appointment with me for dinner already. Although they said it in a joking manner but when i heard it, I felt kinda sad... i think really didn't spend enough time with her and dad. I have neglected them unknowingly. Maybe its time to piortise my life and my schedule again. No matter how busy, I must make it a point to have dinner and chat with my parents at least once a week!

Happy birthday, mum! Hope you enjoyed your big day :)

No comments: