16 April, 2008

Lousy judgement about people

I think i really have lousy judgement about people. The strongheaded person that I always thought, turns out to be so fragile and helpless when my colleague had an accident. She cried so helplessly and I wanted to hug her and console her but I couldn't bring myself to do that... I only can use words to console her... I don't know if it's good enough... Perhaps I wasnt ready to do so...

The nice and friendly person who I always thought she was turned out to be so cold towards the whole incident and commented, "Oh this is so interesting..." OMG, what is so interesting about someone's mishap? I really don't understand how can a person be so nice on the outside who you thought were your friends turned out to be someone to be so distance when bad things happens.

I have really, really lousy judgement about people. Then again, maybe I always look at things on the surface only.... Or maybe people are just getting more and more complicated to be understood...

No comments: