03 June, 2008

Dating Game

What do you look out for when you meet a new guy?
He must be good looking, responsible, hardworking, tall, smart, witty, funny, rich etc

What do you look out for when you meet a new gal?
She must be sweet, cute, caring, pretty, smart, witty, funny, cute, preferably rich etc

Well, all these things don't really make sense to me... yes, it does make a certain physical attraction from the start but as the days past you will find that all these "points" are no longer that important because once the couple's life values are totally different, its not going to work.

Let me share with you 3 guys I have met recently:
I just hang out with the first guy who is a graduate and things went quite smoothly until one day he asked me about my education level? I told him that I'm JUST a diploma holder, and very soon, from love voltage 1000 watt quickly dropped to 0 watt. It just amazed me that he felt that paper qualification is more important than feelings when comes to relationship. Must I say that he is just too shallow... or he's being realistic leh?

Anyway I moved on and meet guy no 2: He is a master degree holder, he doesn't mind me having my diploma holder. Sounds good right? But I mind because he is too stingy, keep asking me to treat him free meals, which I ignore him and one day I finally think that maybe hes quite sincere after a few outings and he offered to send me back home. When I ask him where was his car, he told me he parked his car at Newton Circus when we were having a drink at city hall. Too smart to be generous?

Finally, I meet this 3rd guy who was a ITE guy, he is quite okay which I thought. But turns out to be a flirt... OMG... Next, Next, Next.... Can love cupid stop giving me these weird people, pls give me more decent ones can?

Some friends asked me don't be so choosy but I know these guys are just not the right type of guys I'm looking for. There is one thing i realised when a guy is really interested in you. He can give 101% of his energy on you. Once he lost his interest, you cant even feel that 1% of his energy. I guess dating is a game, too fast you lose quickly it but too slow you lose it as well :)

No comments: