15 June, 2008

Weddin planning

After stable dating for two years, my girlfriend is finally getting married this year. Congrats :) Happy for her but at the same time I find her amazing loh, having to plan her own wedding, her own house and even her wedding. It's not because she is domineering or she wants to do it her way but rather because her hubby says he doesn't know how to do it and gives her the full rights to go ahead with the plans.

In a relationship, there is no right or wrong, who should be the decision maker. As long as both parties are agreeable to the arrangements and that is fine. For me, I would prefer to discuss and plan together, cos wedding planning should be something fun and interesting. It's planning for you and I.

I felt that it's very draining if there is only one side that is contributing to the marriage. I really, really hope that he will appreciate what she has done for him.

No comments: