30 June, 2008

Mixed feelings

Today is my last day going through the clearance procedure; my mission is to go to 6 different places to get the authorised signatures. I feel funny like I'm having company orientation, which I didn't have when I joined. Now I understand why I didn't need to have one on my first day, because I will be doing it during my last day. A few places I don't even know they exist until today!

I haven't been updating my blog recently because I have been busy with my farewell parties. I'm touched by Mich and Pat efforts in organising farewell parties one after another. esp Pat offers to prepare steamboat at her place, there are so many things need to buy and prepare...

Despite the ridge system and the layback way of thinking in this company, this is the place I felt the warm and friendliness from the people that I worked with. From strangers to good working colleagues and now we have become friends. esp. my Marcom team is so crazy and crappy and fun to work with. Sometimes I can't help but being influence by their craziness.

Whenever I'm leaving a company, it's always the people I will miss. Not that I can't meet them in future, but I no longer able work with such a fun group of people once I leave this place.

I always have sentimental attachments whenever I packed my stuffs. My fav office clock holder broke down out of no good reason... Was it a sign that it's really the time I should move on? My clock has been with me since I came into the office for almost 2 years. Time really flies....

Good memories will always stay with me and leave the bad memories behind. I will definitely miss the people here. I know that these farewells are not goodbyes but see them later... :)

No comments: