03 June, 2021

Day 215: 1st Recording

I started to craft my first online video message on 3rd June and started recording it.
It was quite a disaster.
- The reflection of my glasses that it is hard to see my eyes.
- It was so scripted. It doesn't draw a connection with myself and people who watch it.
- It doesn't come out naturally. I read word for word.
- My body is so stiff and I had a lot of anxiety.
- I teared, it was so hard for me, even though it was just a 2 minute video.

I felt that I need to do this recording.
I need to share my message with the world.
I need to help others to build quality websites and improve their brands.
I need to overcome my own fear and challenges.
I need to show up.

Thanks for Christiane and my sister valuable feedback and thank Hyder and Evelyn for giving me the support that I need.

No comments: