21 June, 2021

Day 233: I want to be drugs free, Carefree Day 14

I want to be drugs free! This is a self love and a reminder for myself.

I set an intention on 11 Jan 2021 that I want to be drugs free. On father's day, I cooked tomato vegetable soup. I missed the days, I really eat healthy and my sugar is at healthy range too. Today the Hba1c report comes out, my reading has dropped to 8.0 from 8.4. Although the medication is working for me. I feel that I want to be drugs free. I have been eating slightly healthier. Targeting to reach to 7.0 for next 3 months.

Yeow suggest that I start a smoothies routine every breakfast. Make it a default meal.

• high berry smoothies your default breakfast?

• golden nutmilk your default lunch?

• dinner can be salad, oatmeal, or other stuff

Avocado might be too oily...

Almond is good for me, it helps to lower GL

I think it is doable.
----------------------------

Do u drink Chocolate?
If u do, go dark, no creamer, no sugar..
Sounds good too, A treat to myself

No comments: