08 June, 2021

Day 220: What I learnt from Empress Ki


After spending one week on KDrama Empress Ki, I feel that I will do some self reflection on what I have learnt from this drama.

1. A thirsty man must dig his own well. If I desire to have a certain outcome, I need to work for it.

2. Practise Tough Love. Nothing comes easy, I put my heart and effort at a right place. Things fall in place.

3. I may get hurt, but I do not get discouraged. I cultivate determination and grit.

4. To win the hearts of people, I need to read people heart. 读懂人心.

5. All the answers are within myself.

6. Challenges are just part and parcel of life.

7. To plan, I also need to execute them and gather the feedback, so that I know what is my next step.

It is really time for me to stop korean dramas for awhile. It is addictive and I can't afford to lose focus on my business and my work.

No comments: