16 September, 2020

Journal 18: Do I care enough for myself?

I feel good that I can help Priscilla and her team to complete Accelerate Website Event. It is a team effors and when everyone supports each other, good things happend.

Today I attended Design Thinking Webinar. I knda disappointed to attend as it is not related to Design Thinking.

I ended up attending Financial Literacy Webinar, but I still can learn something from the trainer.

To save 10% of my income. (Pay myself first. It is do able.) Pay bill first secondly (Do able.)

Save at least 6 months of my income.

I will save at least $200 monthly progressively.

I get more projects in.

Build more quality relationships with people.

Build deeper connection with myself.
Do I care enough for myself? I do care for myself now.

No comments: