21 September, 2020

Journal Day 23: Helping yourself by helping others

I woke up late today. Nevertheless, I still willing to go to the AMK park to walk.

The internet was unstable today but I am glad to ask Edy to brandstorm what are the ways to get clients, how can we help them.

Breakdown the costing for the clients
Provide installments plans when necessary
Understand our customers and speak their lingo

Met Melvin Tan, Loon and Steven
Steven is a trainer for startup
Loon is a mentor for youth startup
Melvin is the coordinator
They seem to have interesting businesses
I will discuss more with Edy to see how we can collaborate with them.

At night, I helped to reasonate in 2 IOPT Processes.
6.30pm: It is about an old lady who refused to see her parents as prepetrators even though they have verbally abused her.
8pm: It is about an only child, despite him holding on to his parents' stress and burden, he is doing that to himself as well.

When I saw these 2 processes, I sort of feel that I also want to protect my own parents and holding on to my parents wish and wants. I neglected myself. How am I able to connect with myself too?

I feel my own helplessness, sadness, frustrations, anger. I can feel my own anxiety. Why saying Yes to myself seems so challenging and difficult? How can I say YES to myself sincerely and genuinely that I truly want myself?

Can I feel it now?

No comments: