09 September, 2020

Journal Day 11: I will take care of my own needs

What I want to say is I will take care of my own needs. By saying yes to myself, it is self love.

Today, I start using the "Habit" App. It is pretty cool. It helps me to monitor my own progress.

I mentioned to Hyder about my own anxiety. The anxiety comes from my younger self. She needs her own space, connect with myself in the present moment.

I spend almost every day at the park. That reduce my anxiety.

I dreamt that I screwed up 2 presentations. I felt so upset and disappointed with myself. In the reality. I didn't close 2 deals, one overseas project and Blind Dogs Singapore. Perhaps, I wasn't ready emotionally to help them. Thank God that I didn't take up their projects because I don't have time for them.

It is okay. I should focus on myself and NUS Enterprise, Pier71 Event. Bhawani and Priscilla trusted me and gave me the projects. I will serve them well. :)

Today's Affirmation: The universe always gave me projects that I can handle them.

No comments: