07 September, 2020

Journal Day 9: I cherish myself

Today I want to say I cherish myself. I did a resonance for a iopt client. I have seen how he has being harshed / ignored himself. I can related to that I long for my mother's love, I suffered when I couldn't get it.

Through scolding, It is also part of the connection with mother/family. How can I love and trust myself? Stop harming myself with harsh words.

I feel that when I love myself, the people around me also be kind to me. When I trust myself, I am able to respond to people appropriately. I don't have to live in fear or anger anymore.

Oh Yah, my finances have improve as well. I no longer feeling stres over money. I understand when I take care of myself, money will take care by itself. *Love*

As much as anybody else in the universe, I deserve my love and affection.

No comments: