24 September, 2020

Journal Day 26: Plan for 2021

Attended Evelyn and Jeffrey's workshops. Both of them shared good content on how to move forward to end 2020. I still left with 97 days.

What do I want to achieve before this year ends?

Give more self love
Reduce stress and anxiety (Meditation, Laughing and Exercising)
Increase in Energy in 2021 (No wonder I signup for Toni Baker's Love your Liver Program so instantly)
Self-Motivated, feel more joy
Be more clear in my life (No wonder I am so discipline to journal my life these few months, so that I can see and feel my own rythmn and theme)
Have more design thinking training in place

Today, I want to tell myself.
I am doing okay. I care for my well being.
I am a discipline person. I take actions and followup now.
I know I can do it.
Let me have the patience and do things differently for now. It's not difficult when I do things gradually, but it's difficult when I do things in a short period of time.

No comments: