04 September, 2020

Journal Day 6: Listen to myself

Today is Teachers' Day, what I feel like saying is I want to thank myself for starting to be willing to listen to myself.

I am grateful for the teachers and mentors who came into my life. Thank you for making an impact and difference into my life.

Today I resonate for a client, Yvonne from HK. I feel like I am also like her, ignoring myself, I feel her pain. I finally understood how sad my younger self was feeling. I felt her pain. Feeling ignored, unwanted and sadness. My younger parts are asking me what can they do to be seen, loved and care for.

Okay, I heard it loud and clear.

I feel that
- Hugging is one of the ways
- Pay attention to my own needs
- Listen to myself
- Do things that I care about
- Show love to myself

No comments: