06 September, 2020

Journal Day 8: The body keeps the score

Today I want to say 再远的距离,其实很靠近。I want to feel myself and feel my heart. I want to support myself.

I feel good when I spend time with myself. Like today, Spend time understand myself, listen to myself to find out what exactly myself want to tell me. 相信自己,多一点信任,多一点自在。

I still feel a lot of anxiety in the body. The book,"The body keeps the score." This is the stress hormones that keeps in my body. The events have over, but the body still doesn't know yet. I want to tell my body to relax, take a deep breath in, I could feel the anxiety from my shoulders, upper back and lower back.

Solutions
- Eating healthy diet for the antioxidants and nutrients
- Exercise and stretch body to release the tension in my body
- Rest to allow my body to recharge
- Breathing to remind myself I am living

No comments: