01 December, 2020

Day 33: My Message to the World

I want to share my mission is to help business owners delivering purposeful design. Being a solopreneur, with 15 years of designing experiences. I love creating websites that able to transform in positive manner. I believe every company has our own unique brand story to tell. Every entrepreneur has a desire to make a difference in this world.

I am passionate in what I do and I want to re-ignite entrepreneurs' burning desire, especially solopreneurs, why they do what they do. Edy and I built functional, lasting website that help them to improve their customers experience.

We would like to invite them to embark this wonderful journey of website creation, that they will make your website from “Nay” to “Yay”. A website you feel proud of and their customers enjoy visiting their website over and over again.

Our Offer
Solopreneur Website
1 Customizable Landing web page
1) Craft your Brand Story
2) Your Promotion Banners
3) Your Top 3 Services that you have
4) Testimonials
5) Call to action: Make order / Book an appointment with you


Our Requirements
Exclusive for GBA Solopreneurs and Startups Only

1) Solopreneur with no more than 3 people business, you are talented in your own ways.
2) You are committed to build your business.
3) We move your business to the next level.

Our Pricing
Pricing starts from $1200 and cap at $2000.
Depending web requirements


I am Entrepreneur Brand Pilot to bring their brands to where it needs to be there.

No comments: