09 December, 2020

Day 41: Resolve issues with Parents internally



Today I went to see Hyder for coaching again. I was very excited and touched to see Hyder took my logo design seriously and print the logo onto his mug. I mentioned to Hyder for past 15 years I didn't want to send out Xmas cards to people. But somehow I feel that in this covid-19, I want to do that. He said that is because, the younger Rachel wasn't align previously. But this current Rachel understand why she wants to do it and she is aligned with herself. When she design it, she does it with Joy.

Today, I expressed my communication with my parents are poor. I dislike my parents to force me and to rush me to do things for them. I rather keep myself at the room.

Hyder made me realised it is my issues of communication. I needed space and I didn't express my thoughts with my parents.

Hyder also made me realised that I didn't put myself in their shoes.

Parents will feel lost, frustrated and helpless if no one can help them.

Now I learnt that instead of brushing them away. I look at their things with empathy and compassion. Find out what happened first and decide how much time and space I need to complete the work.

Hyder is so funny. He just said my issues is just space. When I solve the space issues, everything solves haha :D Come to think about it, everytime I upset with my parents is due to space!!!

Finally Hyder mentioned to me about Omega, the vibration energy. He showed me this diagram which I find it so amazing. How my state of being shifted.

No comments: