24 December, 2020

Day 56: Unexpected Xmas Gifts

I was thinking to buy a room shoes as the shoes that felicia bought was 3 years ago and that pair was very dirty, even though I like it very much. I was supposed to buy the red checked shoes, In the end, I saw this pair of shoes that it is so me. I want to give myself a treat.

Life does not own me; I own life.
Life does not owe me anything; I owe everything to life.
Thanks life for showing me the way.


I received this lovely Xmas gift from Hyder. It encourages me to be a thoughtful designer, put my clients best interests at heart.

Thanks for his trust and support.

#RWDC #WorkInProgress
I received this lovely Xmas gift from Thomas on Xmas Eve. How timely it is. It is no coincidence. Thanks for his trust and support. Everything has its own time.

One of the quotes stood up strongly for me.
[ Life does not own me; I own life.
Life does not owe me anything; I owe everything to life. ]

I believe everyone of us in this space has his / her own life purpose, potential and mission.
If you are a parent, you could be learning how to take up responsibility to look after your family.
If you are a teacher, you could be imparting your knowledge and skills with others.
If you are an entrepreneur, you could be creating jobs opportunities for people.
Whatever role you are in. Be grateful and serve the world with your heart.

This journey has helped me to reconnect with myself, aligning with my life purpose. It encourages me to build a truly sustainsble business delivers continual benefits to the owners, employees, customers as well as in society in fair measure. This is the best way to live. Thanks life for showing me the way.
#GoWithTheFlow #InnerShiftsBringOuterChanges #ConsciousLiving

No comments: