04 December, 2020

Day 36: Empathy with ourselves

I had a good sharing session with KH. We spent 3 hours, understand our life expereiences and sharing our feelings what has happened to ourselves. He can resonate with what I shared.

I feel that we need to start our own joy and happiness before we can help others. See beyond the fame and glory. What can I do to help myself and others to be better.

When I connect with myself, I feel empowered. I feel that there is a lot of things I can do, I have a lot of resources with me.

When I connect with myself, I feel empathy. I feel my own emotions. My anger, sadness, frustrations, joy, happiness and curosity. I can feel myself a lot better now.

When I connect with myself, I feel trust. I feel that I have found a lost friend for a long, long time. I want to trust myself, understand what is going on inside me.

There is a lot of joy within me. I am less frustrated with myself. I am more patient with myself. I could feel other of my own emotions, I acknowledgement them. My emotions feel safe with me. They show up appropriately based on situations. I am able to listen to myself. I care for myself.

No comments: