07 February, 2021

Day 100: 8th Year in MTS Children Dharma Class

I have the heart for children. Mee Toh School Children are very blessed to learn Dharma at such a young age. We want to guide them the right path of goodness and right moral values.

I lost my way, after many hard knocks and I finally found my spiritual path that I can accept myself fully and work with a group of dedicated and committed Dharma Teachers. Because of their diligence, I also want to be like them. This is the reason why I continue serving Children Dharma Class for 8th year. I am still counting.. Cherish while I am still able to serve..

Everything we do, to have positive outcomes, they require time and effort. If we are not achieving the results that we want, we need to be patient with ourselves to learn, change the method or seek help externally. That will shorten the learning curve and grow in wisdom and compassion.

Thank you for the right conditions. May we continue to learn and practise the Dharma, be a skillful dharma teacher.

感谢因缘,有你们真好! #WorkInProgress #MTSChildrenDharmaClass

No comments: