23 February, 2021

Day 116: Taking Ownership

This is the 3rd year I am having Diabetes, 2018.

I went into fear, denial mode, anger, I couldn't care less.
All these emotions are unable to resolve my illness.
Until one day, I cut myself, my wound didn't heal well.
I realised that I need to take back my health ownership.

Health belongs to me and I only have 1 body, at least in this lifetime.
If I just leave it alone, in the end, I need to suffer from my own doing.

I am more congruent with my thoughts, words and actions and wanting back my health currently. I want to align my mind, heart and body together as one.

My mind says,"I am able to do it."
My heart says," I will make it happen."
My body says,"Yes, let's do it together."
Nothing is important than self care and self love.
I want myself.

At the end of the day, we CONTROL our life. We CHOOSE how we want to navigate through the ups and downs. We CREATE the life we want to live. Take ownership of it!

No comments: