11 February, 2021

Day 104: Rat CNY Door Decoration

Year of Metal Rat: Thank you for the blessings that you have showered me with love and care. It is a joy to give blessings to others while recieving monetary rewards from others. It is beyond money, the relationships the work we collaborate and make them happened. They are meaningful experiences to me.

I resolve my relationship with Money. I no longer feeling upset or angry with money. In fact, I feel grateful towards money and put money into good use. I am able to clear my debts and my bills timely. All the money I have invested are well spent and return 7 times more.

I am living in abundance now.

Financial
I gained NTUC SEP $9,000 from the Government support.
CPF are giving money $1,500 from time to time.

Business
I get Edy to onboard with me to build our businesses together.
I gained the trust from NUS Enterprise and Dacon. They are giving me opportunities that I can learn and grow.

Courses
I studied UIUX Design course and scored flying colours.
I attended Storytelling and Video editing recommended by Adeline, Music Factory.

Personal Growth
I am working with Evelyn and Hyder on my transformation.
I am able to speak freely from my heart.
I am able to plan my day with ease and joy.
I am able to plan and clear my space for the brand new year.
I am able to release those things that I do not need without attachments.
I bought a flower plant to keep me company, blooms all year round with cultivation good heart for myself and others.

No comments: