02 February, 2021

Day 95: I lost my way and I attended AJ Sprint Preview

I was supposed to meet Adelene to collect back my 1st Journal. Unfortunately, my hp went flat. On top of that, I wasn't quite sure how to go to Adelene's place. Yet I want to try because it is my arrangement with Adelene. I lost my way, people who told me didn't tell me the actual route. I took MRT to Outram and to harbourfront, I took wrong side of 166. I wanted to take a cab but my hp was flat, I couldn't call. When I go to the right side of the bus stop, I wasn't sure which bus to take, all seems to be okay. I took 10 but it didn't reach there. A lady is kind enough to tell me that I need to take 131 (2 stops), changed to 121 / 272 (3 stops). By the time I reached there it was 2 hours later.

Now I know, from Dobhy Ghaut MRT, take bus 124, simple and straight forward. What an experience!

Jonanthan from AJ and Smart. gave me the confidence to run design sprint on my own.
He and his team has run 100+ design sprint in 2016.

I have 2 options: I figured it out on my own or I learn their best practises.
1. Instead of calling design sprint where nobody knows, I can call it a problem solving workshop.
2. Run small workshop to help small companies to solve small issues first.
3. Once I gained their trust then I will introduce design sprint. Helping with the re-alignment of the company.
4. Give them the framework to work on, how to work faster, better.

If you know about the Sprint, you already know more than most people. You are the leader, just like the chef that has the ingredients and the receipe.
1. You can solve any problem with a step-by-step process, like the Design Sprint.
2. Being the leader isn't about personality, but about being the one who is an Expert in the process that delivers results.

Day 1 find the Problem to work on.
Day 2 Give Clear direction to work on under 2 weeks.
Day 3 Ideate and protoype
Day 4 Validate and Testing
Give Clarity, Direction, Validate and Deliver

Design Sprint works because it has the framework.
He quoted 35k for 2 weeks and 20k for 1 week, fairly resonable pricing.

No comments: