01 February, 2021

Day 94: Money Mindset Day 4

We are asked to filled up Money Abundance Cheque.
I wrote clearly that I needed $1000 cheque for sharing the new aircon in the family.
To my surprise, within 3 days, I received $800 from my client and $200 from another client. I received $1000 in 3 days time. That is fast :)
Because the new aircon need to rewiring, so I have to remove my stuffs from the shelf for time being. It is really a great time for me to declutter and reorganise my space. I am grateful for this opportunity.


I told Evelyn that the cheque that I wrote in 2017, it didn't work.
Then after that I calculate for the past 4 years that I have been working on my business. I earned close to $100k, so the universe cheque did work for me. It is just didn't show up the way I thought it will be. I wasn't clear what is it for and when do I want it.


After these 2 cheques did happen, it gave me a lot more confident to put the amount that I want.
I want a $50,000 payment by Dec 2021.
The money will be used for my healthy lifestyle, plant based diets, Education, Business, Communication, Insurance and Travel (depends on Covid-19 situation)
I am working with Evelyn on my healing and money blocks and leaks and Hyder on coaching and facilation work.
With more support and resources from the people around, I believe it can happened.


Just happened my sister bought an unicorn iron on sticker and I stick on to my favourite tshirt 😍🌈🦄 Unicorn placed a huge significance in my heart. With her around, I feel safe and at ease, everything is doable :)

No comments: