12 February, 2021

Day 105: 卍字 CNY Door Decoration

Welcome Metal Ox for your new blessings.

Thanks to Meiyan to give me the idea to make my own chinese new year blessings.

The word swastika comes from Sanskrit. meaning "conducive to well-being". In Buddhism, 卍字 means auspicious, purity and completeness.

I wish people around me has a blessed and prosperity year.

This year my theme is Alignment.

Connection, Gratitude, Money, Alignment
1) to have good health and good relationship with myself
2) to build good affinity with other people
3) to connect with my 贵人 so that they help me to grow and expand my business
4) I am able to contribute back to the society

I want to manifest $50k first or something better because I deserve it. I feel everything needs step by step. I just need to believe and have faith in myself. I need to have a figure that I feel that it's already happening and the money is here and now. My money goal is possible and achievable. Recently, I manifested $1000 and the 2 clients just pay me immediately 🤪. I felt so amazing. #CNY2021

No comments: