13 February, 2021

Day 106: Giving and Receiving

Moo it... Moo it...

Morning exercise at the park.

As I have a better relationship with my family doctor, he asked me don't visit him on Monday because a lot of people will visit him.

Good health needs to be earned. When we take care of ourselves, we generally don't get to see doctors so often. 

In the past, I would rather wait for my doctors. Now, I would rather be with the Nature.

My Chinese New Year resolution is I want back my health. Wishing all of you, be well and stay safe. 祝大家身体健康,吉祥如意#cny2021 

I decided to give away this black shoes to my sister as wearing this shoes makes me uncomfortable.
May I live my life with more ease and comfort. The cutting of the shoes determine if I can wear them comfortably.

Shoes Updates:
(Exercise) 3 Sports shoes: Dark and Light, Mountain climbing high cut shoes
(Formal) 2 Heels: Black, Blue
(Casual) 1 Sandal: Blue with little Pink Stripe
(Working) 5 Office Wear: Black, Brown, Gray, White, Gold

I value myself and hence, I value my things as well.

No comments: