19 April, 2021

Day 170: Collection of New Denture + My Money Book

I collect my new denture today. I feel a bit scare to put it in and take it out. After a few days of trying. It becomes much easier.

I start reading My Money book. Thanks Peter for giving me this money book. I like Tip 2 and 3.
Money Tip #1
It is important to save.
You can either earn more or you save more than you spend.

Money Tip #2
You can never save using this formula:
Salary - Expenses = Savings
Instead, use this:
Salary - Savings = Expenses

Money Tip #3
Budgeting helps to set parameters to spend within your means and reduce the possibility of overstretching your finances.
I have rework my budget and I realise that I have enough.
At different phrases of our life, our needs and priorities are different. Instead of constantly feeling not enough. We can learn how to budget our own finances, helps us to breeze through our lives.

#WorkInProgress #Budgeting #IAmEnough

No comments: