28 April, 2021

Day 179: When I get triggered...

Challenges
Had issues with a working partner all these while.
Yesterday, I felt really very bad. I felt so lousy and I felt that I was worthless again.
I felt he was too fussy over small issues, making unncessary remarks. I felt stressed and I didn’t want to respond to him in a negative way anymore.

Hyder told me that we can't never stop people from triggering us but we can change the way we think and respond positively.

How I handle difficult situations in future
When I get triggered...
I improve myself
I learn new ways of doing things
I gain more knowledge
I gain more experience
I learn about myself
I learn how to work with difficult people
I change the way I think
I find better ways to handle same situation
I am more willing to listen
I am able to handle my own emotions better
I gain tolerance bit by bit
I increase my wisdom to handle the situations better
I become more mature
I take one step forward to overcome the challenges
I fail forward
I open up new possibilities of solutions
I find new ways to get more clients and increase network
I find new partners that support me, work well with me
I value clients who appreciate my work
I think of more solutions to solve the problem
I think of new ways to increase in money making

No comments: