22 April, 2021

Day 173: IOPT Study Group - Addiction (External)

The 3 Addiction Blindspot (External)
1. Stress
Illusion
Distraction

2. Stressed Achievers
Driving ourselves too hard
Wants to be recognised

3. Blaming
Defensive and Denial
Blaming

Discussion
1. Which blindspots are you similar to your parents?
Watching TV, TV addicts watching different genres.

2. Are you aware if your external addictions and how does it makes you feel?
I am having a few addictions.
In the past
1. Driving myself too hard, working long hours. -> I learnted that busyness doesn't solve my loneiness.
2. Watching lots of TV programme and dramas for relaxation but it is an addictions. I get fustrated if I can't watch them and I used to quarrel with my mum over TV.

Now I am addicted to
1. Mobile games (Fishdom) - I like that I can keep going up the levels -> I want to be recognised.
2. Facebook Dhar Mann Videos - I like these inspiring stories.
3. Unhealthy Food Addiction - I consistently want to eat even though I am not hungry.
4. Give myself reason to buy clothes and shoes.

Personal Development (Cultivate Good habit)
1. Reading - Improve myself
2. Exercise Regular - to maintain my health

3. Do you really want to stop?
Reduce the time to play mobile game.

No comments: