27 April, 2021

Day 178: Healing session with Evelyn

After 4 healing sessions with Evelyn, I felt that I become lighter. I am not so hard on myself. Seriously, what worse can my life gets? I am already at the bottom.

Instead of thinking about the worse all the time,
how about thinking about the best of my life?
What does it looks like to me?
I increase my wealth, my knowledge, my life experiences, my wisdom.
My projects increase and so are my networks. I am able to manage my funds well.
People comes to me easily to give me design projects. I am able to manage my time well. I able able to sustain my business.
The key is Focus and Consistency.

How do I want to spend my time and energy?
What are the 3 things that I can improve in my business?
1. Build my Network. Work on my main source of income: NUS Networks

2. Work on my marketing plan
Increase visibility on LinkedIn, Instagram with my works and tips

3. Imagine my best self, how does she looks like, how does she behaves
Imagine my joy stepping in to her state
Acknowledge a part of me wants to keep me safe
Acknowledge a part of me wants to create more fun and joy in my life
Concentrate on people who wants and needs my help in building their websites, creates stronger brand identity.

No comments: