11 April, 2021

Day 162: H & M Jackets

I bought 2 jackets today because of my work as wearing them appears to be more professional. I didn't buy black as it looks too dull. Pink jacket: Straight-cut jacket in woven fabric with notch lapels, jetted front pockets and 3/4-length sleeves with gathers at the cuffs. and checked gray jackets Gently fitted, pattern-weave jacket with notch lapels, gathered, 3/4-length sleeves, jetted side pockets and a single back vent. Unfortunately both don't come with fasteners.

Anyway, both jackets make me look more professional and welcoming at the same time. I like 3/4 length jackets as they fit my arm length nicely. I got 2 of 15% discount from 2 recycled cards from H&M.

I support H&M Group because I believe it’s senseless that so many clothes and discarded textiles end up in landfill. Upcycling, and eventually recycling, is two of many ways to fulfil H&M's business goals towards a more sustainable fashion future.

No comments: