23 April, 2021

Day 174: Replacing old shoes with new ones

Recently, 2 pairs of shoes were spoiled. If considering having material addictions, I love buying shoes more than clothes. Because I can select the style that I want. Every shoes that I buy is different.

This princess gold shoes, it is so pretty, I couldn't let it go. But somehow I can't wear it anymore. I just put on the shoes tray for past 6 months. I know I won't wear it in my heart. It has become uncomfortable and tight for me to wear. I am ready to let it go.
Although I only have 14 pairs of shoes. I feel it is more than sufficient. I only have 1 pair of legs and I can only wear 1 pair of shoes at one time. If I were to wear one pair of shoes per day. I have 2 weeks to rotate!

Update the shoes list
(Exercise) 5 Sports shoes: Pink, Light Pink, Blue, Gray, Black hiking shoes
(Formal) 4 Heels: Black, White Blue, Green
(Working) 3 Office Wear: Black, Brown, White
(Casual) 1 Sandal: Blue with little Pink Stripe
(Casual) 1 Sneakers: Sliver sneakers

When I buy shoes, I buy with consideration of the comfort level, the material, the height of the heels, the style, the colour and of course the price. Come to think about it, I love wearing heels, they made my legs look longer. I don't buy heals that are more than 2.5 inches that is because it is bad for my spine.

I tend to buy more shoes when there is 50% discount. But I also will consider what kind of shoes I already have, so that I don't purchase any duplicate style.

Another lesson learnt: Never buy too old shoes as every shoes has its own lifespan. Buy and wear it, so that I am maximising the usage of the shoes that I buy. This is one of the reasons, I don't buy a lot of shoes even though I love shoes. I understand about the shoes lifespan.

No comments: