04 February, 2007

No more raining...

Last night went down to chinatown for photography shooting. Quite disappointed or maybe I was expecting too much or not feeling too well? Anyway, just took a few shots of the places... Then before I went back, I suddenly I remembered that I had an "important task" to do!

Remembered two weeks ago, I was complaining about the hanging of the clothes along the north beach road? Yes, I won!!! And the organiser really did something about it.. They changed the deco... at least now it was a more appropriate decoration. So i must take the "after-look" keke

   
      Before the complaint                  After the complaint

I guess my complaint do makes sense... i'm not being too critical. I was only referred them as "hanging clothes". In the papers, they were reported as "undergarments from chinese prostitutes" from some feedbacks, they were worse than me loh...

The committee was trying to cover up saying that because it was raining for the past few days that were why they put up these pink cloths. However, I beg to defer. 'Cause they can always don't put up anything yet!

But whatever it is, it's always good to receive feedbacks from sources so that we can learn. I'm sure the designer had learnt his lesson.

Hiak.. hiak.. hiak.. (Using Sir Francis's trademark laughs) :P

No comments: