16 February, 2007

If you pay bananas, you get monkeys

Last week, i receive an email from my "potential" client. She rejected my job because my proposed charges are on the expensive side, thus they are unable to take it up. 'Common $500 for a week's project. Expensive meh?

Clients always like to save money. They want cheap and good stuffs. But since they want to save money, either they do it themselves or please don't expect a good job to be done. Anyway, I just felt that they are not respecting our creative professionalism.

My twin sister tells me her boss said to the one of the agencies, "Design agencies nowadays earn good money. Copy from the stock libraries, modify then deliver the job already."

Guess what the agency consultant reply?
"If you are looking for such agencies, we are definately not the one."

That's the good one.
I always believed this theory, "If you pay bananas, you get monkeys. "
So just let the monkeys do the job then.

No comments: