18 February, 2007

Happy CNY!

It's a Chinese tradition that all children must stay awake from Chinese New Year eve till Chinese New Year. This is a filial act to prolong the life of parents. I wasn't saying I'm filial.. Just that it has been passed down from generations and generations... and since I'm night owl so i don't mind doing it...

Just to pass time, I decided to change my blog header again. Theme of CNY... having a festive feeling in my blog again keke...

Has been busy spring-cleaning my room and part of my house for few days. Only one word to describe it. Tired, tired, tired... hard work does pay off. At least now my room seems spacious after removing the unwanted junks... I'm more satisfied with the new look of my room keke... Sense of achievement manzzz haha

Later will be a big day... going to my relatives house for big big gathering... and maybe do some networking haha... then after that going to temple for praying... Another shaq day :p

Happy Chinese New Year, my dear friends... For single friends out there, hope you collect alot of ang baos and for married friends, pls don't be stingy with your ang baos... just kidding keke :)

No comments: