11 February, 2007

Room Packing for CNY! Yeah!

CNY is coming... It's a good time to seriously do something to my room! Bags, Papers, Shoes, Books, Magazines etc all lying around. They are getting on my nerves. On Friday, my friend and I were complaining how messy our rooms are. I described my room as rubbish dump hahaha.

My friend challenged me if I could pack my room neatly during this weekend. To set a good example, I made a conscious effort to spend few hours of my time, just to clear my "rubbish dump".

After serious packing, it gives me a sense of satisfaction! I purposely took photos of "Before and after" packing of my room. This is to show the "evidence" that I had done my job and at the same time to motivate my friend to pack her room as well..

I used to dread packing my room. I always have problems packing my room because I seriously don't know how to pack, so end up I will be keeping more things than throwing away things…

But this year is different! I throw all the useless and old stuffs so that I have more rooms for new items kekeke... and the good thing is my room looks more spacious now :)

There's a myth: A tidy room can makes a person less bad tempered... I don't know how true is it... but it definately stops my mum from nagging at me!!! haha

Anyway here comes the NEXT Challenge: How long do you think I can keep this neatness? Erm, hmmmm... A week? Keeping my finger crossed keke... :P

No comments: