12 February, 2007

Old friends in friendster

Last night, i received an email from www.friendster.com. I went in to see my good friend's new mugshot. It has been donkey years since i login to friendster. Friendster has changed so much. They have blogging features too...

I saw a few of my old poly friends have tapped on friendster too... Most of them have married. I have added them in my list, although i wont be logging in until... keke... Anyway, i went in my first love's site and find out that he's married too...

My good friend is very close with him but she never mention about his marriage. I think it's perfectly to tell me loh after all it has been sooooooooo many years ago... What love and what nots, have been gone with the wind...

I don't feel hurt, jealous or anything... In fact, I just felt really happy for him that he finally managed to settle down. He always wanted to settle down as early as 25. However, he has taken too many "yuan wang lu" already. Glad that he finally found his Right Gal :)

Sometimes is all about correct timing and fate.. if we could met much later, things will be so much different. Yah yah I know it's silly to think about "What ifs"...

I always believe there is someone out, waiting for you and its about the correct timing and fate that he will just appearing in front of you, at the right moment :)

No comments: