10 February, 2007

Paparazzi Mission Failed!

My VP invited us to his penthouse for a bbq. He's friendly and best thing is he has no airs. One of the well respected guy in the company. This is one of the few bbqs that I do not need to bbq the food myself and guess who did it? My VP keke... Yah he is that friendly... :)

Ohh talking about my Paparazzi Mission... Due to "popular demand", I'm requested to take a photo of Mr Sushi Brain! But he did not turn up... So sad, my mission failed... but nevermind, next time sure got chance one hor???

I took some photos around the surroundings. The place is quite scenery. When you took a step outside to the balcony, it is so windy and the view is beautiful.

Okay, I shall quit my Paparazzi job and stick back to my landscape shooting keke...



         

         

         

No comments: