26 February, 2007

Praying for miracle

When i reached home from work, my dad told me something bad has happened to my nephew. My heart sank when i heard this piece of bad news. We rushed down to the hospital after we were informed. I heard bit and pieces from various sources, each relative tells their own version. I finally managed to gather the full picture.

According to my "reliable" sources, the kids were playing by themselves and the adults were chatting away. When they were about to leave the place, my cousin realised that my nephew went missing. My nephew is quite an active boy so they thought he is hiding somewhere else. They searched high and low for him for 20 mins, someone found his body floating on the water. No one knows why is he doing at the swimming pool.

When they found him, his body was purple in color and his lips were black. No breathing at all. They were going to lose him in any minute. Fortunately, one of my cousin's friend knew emergency treatment, forced the water out of his body and sent him to the nearest hospital. Although his palse was weak, the doctors managed to save his life.

He is currently lying in the icu ward now. Still in coma right now attaching with big machines around him and with few tubes around him... I felt sad and helpless when i saw him. There is nothing we can do. Even the doctor told my cousin that he might wake up in a day, 3 days, 5 days, a month or even more... No one knows how long its gonna to take for him to wake up...

It's too late to point fingers at whose fault is it in the first place. The only thing we can do is to pray for miracle... If there is god, please bring this lively innocent boy back to us...

No comments: