15 February, 2007

Tune into your own happiness

Yesterday was valentine day. My friend put up this tagline: "Tune in to your own happiness". I felt it was so appropriate. Whether is valentine day or not, we should try to tune in to our own happiness. So that we will not be wasting our time. Day after Day..."

Guess how I spend my day? I met up with my ex-classmate. I felt so excited when i met her. We have half a year never meet le. She's busy with her studies while i'm busy with my work. We spend great time together sharing what's going on in our life.

After we parted, along the road of orchard road, I seen couples and couples holding hands while the gal holding flowers in their hands. I felt happy for them because they have found their another half... However, a friend of mine called me last night, telling me she was very sad because she's alone.

I felt that there is nothing to sad because we are single. We still can be as happy as we want to be. Love relationship is just play a part of our life, there are many people who are important for us to cherish and love.

It's all in our mind... so start tuning to our own happiness :)

No comments: